What was Soma Created for?
Soma was produced to relax muscles. It blocks nerve impulse or pain which should be accepted by our brain. It is used to treat different muscle diseases or injuries. Soma is usually combined with physical therapy that makes it more effective. People buy Soma to kill pain in the muscles and proceed to daily tasks or at least have a normal rest without terrible feelings.
|Drug Name:||Soma (Carisoprodol)|
|Tablet Strength:||350 mg, 500 mg|
|Available Packages:||30 pills, 60 pills, 90 pills, 120 pills, 160 pills, 200 pills|
|Best Price:||$0.65 Per Pill|
|Bestseller:||90 pills x 350 mg at $93|
|Payment:||VISA, MasterCard, Amex|
|Shipment:||US to US (3-5 days), EMS (12-17 days)|
|How to Buy?|
Precautions for Soma Usage
Note! Do not buy and take Soma without doctor’s consultation! You can make the situation worse that will lead to complications.
1. Do not take Soma if you have acute intermittent porphyria.
2. Say if you have some kidney or liver problems to your doctor. If you have them, your dose may be tapered or the treatment will be done under the specialist’s control.
3. If you are pregnant, take Soma only with your gynecologist and physician’s permission. The same may be said about breastfeeding mothers.
4. Children under 12 are not to take Soma.
5. If you are going to do some responsible job, it is better not to take Soma or postpone the tasks if you feel dizzy or sleepy.
6. You should also be careful while drinking alcohol because it can intensify the feeling of dizziness and drowsiness caused by Soma.
How to Take Soma?
1. Follow your doctor’s recommendations while taking Soma. In case you forget something call your doctor again or ask a pharmacist.
2. Each dose should be taken with a full glass of water.
3. Maximal daily dose should be not more than 1400 mg (it’s approximately 4 pills)
4. Soma should be stored in a dry place at room temperature or in a little bit cool place protected from heat and sunlight.
I Forgot to Take a Dose. What to do?
If you forget to take a dose, you must miss it if it is time to take the next one. If it is not, then take it as soon as possible. Each pill should be taken at 4 hour intervals.
I Took Additional Dose. What to do?
If you feel that you have overdosed (you may have low blood pressure, dizziness, sleepiness, weakness, mental confusion, breathing problems or you can even lose consciousness), you or your neighbors must immediately call your doctor or ambulance.
What are Soma Side Effects?
Stop taking Soma if you have:
Go on taking Soma and let your doctor know if you have:
If you do not notice any of these side effects, buy Soma and let yourself live a painless life.